charlie is not afraid of the four earls who broke the Qing Dynasty. What he is worried about is that Cyprus and Syria, two places beyond his reach and care, will suddenly be attacked by these people one day.
The fate of those dead soldiers, those brave cavalry guards, and their families and children is extremely tragic. If the four earls find out that they are abnormal, they will surely suffer disaster.
Therefore, charlie needs Abbas to make complete preparations in advance, especially Cyprus. If the opponent resumes Lin Wan’er (Alani)’s (Alani) line, Cyprus must be the destination that the opponent will never spare.
According to charlie’s idea, Abbas must hurry up and equip Cyprus with near-defense guns. Once the opponent comes to the door, he will immediately use a saturated attack to blow him into ashes, and then immediately activate the one he set before. “Nest overturning plan”.
The so-called overturning plan is to evacuate all personnel in the entire copper mine in an orderly manner, and then completely blow up the copper mine.
Since the copper mine is right next to the coastline, the best option for people to evacuate is to evacuate to the vast sea.
In this world, whether it is by land or by air, it is difficult to cover up one’s traces, and the vast sea is the best choice to wash away all traces.
Even a 100,000-ton freighter is nothing more than a drop in the ocean in the vast ocean, and the tides that keep going day and night will not leave any evidence for the enemy to explore.
You know, 29% of the world’s area is land, and the remaining 71% is ocean. Moreover, every piece of land has its own ownership, but two thirds of the ocean are public seas that do not belong to any country.
Therefore, after a ship goes out to sea, as long as he does not want people to find it, no one will be able to find it.
In addition, ocean transportation accounts for more than two-thirds of the world’s international freight. There are more than 40 million containers drifting on shipping routes around the world. charlie only needs to take out 40 of the containers, and the copper All the people in the mine packed it up, combined with the resources of Ysu Shipping, he could transport these forty containers to any port in the world, pull them out from the Mediterranean Sea, turn around on the Eurasian route, and finally return It was transported back to the Mediterranean, and then docked in Syria. Even if the Qing Dynasty moved all the Daluo Jinxian out, there was no way to find out why.
Therefore, as long as the plan to overthrow the nest can be perfectly implemented, let alone breaking the Qing Dynasty, even if the US government comes to find it, it will be difficult to find any substantive clues.
At that time, the British Lord who broke the Qing Dynasty will definitely face the greatest test in his life. An earl disappeared, and the entire base of the dead soldiers also disappeared, and no matter how he investigated, he couldn’t find out why. , This will definitely make him extremely suspicious of life, and in the next few months, I’m afraid he won’t be able to sleep well.
So, thinking of this, charlie suddenly looked forward to the plan to overthrow the nest.
Whether it was in New York or Northern Europe, it was only a small blow to the Poqing Society, but once the plan to overthrow the nest was implemented, for the Poqing Society, it would be like being shot secretly in the dark forest. Not only can it cause serious harm to them, but it can also scare them to death!
At this time, Abbas also understood charlie’s plan, so he immediately said, “Don’t worry, Mr. Wade, the subordinates will immediately find a way to purchase near-anti-aircraft guns, then dismantle the near-anti-aircraft guns and transport them to the copper mine, and then assemble them.” “
1 thought on “The Amazing Son In Law Chapter 5586”
Thank you again for the update